Spring, Texas – June 17th, 2016: A major headache is in store for some that decide to venture out on the roads this weekend.
- Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump will be hosting a rally in The Woodlands, Friday at 7PM. According to the Montgomery County Precinct Three Commissioners Office, they have been working closely with local law enforcement in anticipation of increased vehicle and pedestrian traffic to the Town Center area due to the campaign rally.
“Precinct Three has not approved any lane or road closures; however, we will have personnel assigned with law enforcement if closures are needed.” James Noack, Montgomery County Precinct 3 Commissioner.
- Interstate 45: Northbound from Spring Stuebner to Spring Creek/Harris-Montgomery County Line in Spring and Southbound from Rayford Rd/Sawdust Rd to Hardy Toll/Harris-Montgomery County Line – TOTAL CLOSURE – Closed continuously from 11:00 PM, Friday, June 17 to 9:00 AM, Saturday, June 18.
- Northbound Detour: Motorist will need to exit Spring Stuebner and re-enter South of Rayford Road.
- Southbound Detour: Motorist will need to exit Rayford-Sawdust, re-enter at the Spring Stuebner entrance ramp.
- Hardy Toll Road: Northbound and southbound from I-45 to FM-1960. TOTAL CLOSURE. Closed continuously from 10:00 PM, Friday, June 17 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 20.